Detailed Ordering Instructions & Help
If you are a past customer and your license is expiring, please contact us for renewal offers:
All of our products are available in ENGLISH ONLY!
1. Customers are strongly encouraged to read all pages on this website, before placing an order. This is to ensure that you understand the various purchasing options, our Refund Policy, security restrictions, technical support policy, availability of compatibility testing, current limitations, compatible computers and tablets, and other important information. We cannot be responsible for any problems you encounter later as a result of not reading through these pages in advance.
2. Decide which of the product options you want to purchase from the list on the Order Page. All options include the identical Schema Inventories and materials. They differ in terms of which computers or tablets you can view the inventories on; how many devices you can install them on; and how many pages you are permitted to print.
3. To read more information about each option, click on the newspaper photo above each item description. A new window will open describing the item. For an even more detailed explanation comparing all of the product options, click here for our Product Catalog page.
4. When you're ready to place an order, click on the "Add to Cart" button next to the item you want to purchase. Please be sure that you only click the "Add to Cart" button ONCE for any item you want to purchase, unless you want to order two of the same item. Do not use the BACK arrow in your browser while ordering.
5. After you click on one of the "Add to Cart" buttons, a new page will open, explaining our licensing terms. Once you click “Accept”, our Shopping Cart page will open automatically. The item you clicked on will already have been added to your cart. We accept all major credit cards, and PayPal.
Please click the "Update Cart" button anytime you change the quantity of an item in your shopping cart, or if you enter a coupon code. Be sure to verify that the Total amount of your purchase is correct before submitting your order; we will have to charge an extra processing fee to issue a refund if it is caused by errors you make in ordering. After you have verified the Total charge, fill out all of the contact and credit card information requested, then submit your order.
6. After your order is complete, and your credit card is accepted, the "Order Confirmation and Download" page will open. You will be able to download and install the files any time you want. However, we recommend that you wait until you receive your confirmation email within a few minutes. The email contains a link so that you can return to the Download page anytime.
7. We highly recommend that the user who will be installing the software on your computer have at least an "Intermediate" level of computer experience.
However, if you are patient about following our instructions; are comfortable using Finder on a Mac or File Explorer in Windows, to locate two downloaded files; and if you have downloaded and installed software from the internet in the past (not including apps from the Mac or Windows Store), you should be able to install the software yourself.
If you feel unsure about whether you have the skills described above, you will want to ask a more experienced friend, colleague, or family member to help you with the initial installation; installation should only require about 30 minutes for an intermediate user.
Once the software has been installed, even novice users will have no difficulty reading and printing the schema inventories.
8. Please be sure to follow the Installation Instructions exactly as they are printed on our website:
9. If you encounter any problems, please go to the "Support and Contact" section of our site for instructions on how to reach us for technical support, and what information to provide.
Please be sure that you only click the "Add to Cart" button ONCE for any item you want to purchase, unless you want to order two of the same item. Do not use the BACK arrow in your browser while ordering. Click "Update Cart" whenever you change quantities or enter a coupon code.
If you stop before completing your order, and want to see your cart, click on the "View Cart" button.